Monday, June 15, 2009

quotes made by carrie & david during a horrible movie

"Employee of the Month" starring Jessica Simpson and Dane Cook came on last night.

Me: I love that we’re watching this!

Carrie: It’s so unengaging.

David: I like their clubhouse. I’m rooting for Dax, I have to say. Are we supposed to root for Dane Cook in this?

Carrie: I don’t know if I can do it.

Carrie: I think Canadians made this movie.

Carrie: (about Dane Cook) What’s the opposite of laughing?

Carrie: Can you imagine paying to see this in the theater?

1 comment:

Rye said...

Did you watch the whole thing? Did you ever see "Bringing Down Da House"? My parents actually bought it on DVD because they love Steve Martin. It's one of those movies that is so awful (but really awful, not good-awful)you have to watch it with friends who love to hate shit like that. That's how I imagine any movie with Jessican Simpson and/or Dane Cook. I'm jest sayin'.