Monday, June 29, 2009

new shoes & new grapes

The new Grapes of Rad podcast is up where they talk about seeing The Room last week. This is gonna be good!! They start talking about it right about minute 25 if you absolutely can't wait to hear them rip into it. I think they've only recently discovered Zach Galifianakis because they're excited about him as I was when I found him. Good on you boys.

Also, my latest eBay score came today, saving what was a borderline bad day and neatly turning it right around. I had to take a picture of them mainly for Ryan's sake. If you feel like being jealous that's okay too.


Ooh and Pinky Links wrote about me and Jona and Steven! They're so nice!

6 comments:

Like a Mustard Seed said...

I can see why they turned your day around, love the shoes. I buy shoes @ thrift stores, but as of yet have not found any on ebay...probably because I can't try them on 1st.

Heather

Rye said...

Those are so cute! Are they suede?

stephy said...

Nope, leather!

betsy said...

so jealous.

stephy said...

Aww thanks Bets! A tiny statement of jealousy over shoes goes a long way with me, because I am that deep. :)

Aaron said...

I've known about Zack Galifianakis since, roughly, his Comedy Central special in 2001. I cannot speak for Ben.