Wednesday, June 17, 2009

every soldier's battle

My quest for peace and reconciliation is not being helped by those pictures everywhere of Kate Gosselin hitting her daughter. They totally make me cry. I shoulda brought that up in therapy this morning but as it was, we had more than enough to talk about, AS USUAL.

Smooth segue! The Grapes of Rad were talking about Harry Connick Jr. and the phase everyone seemed to have with him at one point. I had completely forgotten about mine and then it all came rushing back. Did anyone else listen to that song "We Are In Love" and turn it way up at the end and listen to him sing really low "indubitably we are"? I died for that moment. When he married Jill I was so sad. I was like, 17. (P.S. I love the Grapes. Love love love the Grapes.)

Some people are supporting the troops so hard that they are taking donations so they won't be masturbating in Iraq. Ch-ch-ch-check it out!

5 comments:

betsy said...

perhaps soldiers can earn these:

http://www.p4cm.com/p4cm/store/launch

in camo, though.

betsy said...

Actually, should you happen to check out the whole collection, be sure to enjoy the faces that some of the models are making. I sense a certain ambivilence.

http://p4cmtshirts.bigcartel.com/

stephy said...

I love those shirts so much!

Simone said...

I'm a little ashamed that I've set a reminder in my phone to watch Jon and Kate on Monday because I think they are going to break up on that episode.

stephy said...

Don't feel bad, I'm curious too!