Tuesday, April 7, 2009

big boy

My friend...MONA...not her real name...sent me this email yesterday, from her distingushed office. Seriously, her job is not sketchy, it's a totally professional office. She emailed me this:

From: Mona
To: Stephanie
Guess what's on the floor of our bathroom?
A BIG TURD!!

From: Stephanie
To: Mona
SHUT THE FUCK UP! DID YOU GET A PICTURE??

From: Mona
To: Stephanie
No but I think I will...just for you!

From: Stephanie
To: Mona
It's still there?!?!?!?! My brain is poinging around in my skull with delight and horror!!!!!

From: Mona
To: Stephanie
Regret to inform, the turd is gone. I have NO idea who removed it though!! I was all set to go take a picture of it (I have my camera here today) but then Angela updated me. She did not know I would be documenting it. I think that would freak her out. But I went to the bathroom and there's a little smudge on the floor where it was!

I mean, this goes without saying, but...
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDY HO! You all smell like fresh flowers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of the smudge?