Friday, November 16, 2007

tiffani-amber lesion

I don't know why I've been writing here so much lately, it must be extra boring at work. Anyway, as some of you know I make a mix cd every month, yes, every month with the timed precision of the mortgage payment and a pregnancy scare. I've finished my November mix and now I want to figure out how to load it onto iTunes so people can partake at will...but I'm too tired.

Skitzo Dancer (Justice Remix) by Scenario Rock
Koka-Kola Veins by The Tough Alliance
No Diggity by Klaxons
Guava by Ray Rivera
So Lonely Without You by Betty Crutcher
Slippin' Into Darkness by War
Scythian Empires by Andrew Bird
Good To Sea by Pinback
Melody Day by Caribou
Nantes by Beirut
On Call by Kings of Leon
Shabop Shalom by Devendra Barnhart
I Saw Her in the Anti-War Demonstration by Jens Lekman
Let's Call It Off by Peter Bjorn & John
Maybe Lately by Miracle Fortress
Anemone by Brian Jonestown Massacre
Higher Than The Sun by Primal Scream
Void by The Mary Onettes
Don't You Evah by Spoon
Beethoven's Fifth Gold Digger (mashup) by A Plus D
Paper Planes by M.I.A.

Lara said she hates her algebra class and I said I hated algebra too, and then she went "How did YOU get through college, anyway?" She was very serious and it was so funny. It's a good question, actually. And I finished in 4 years, isn't that supposed to be an anomaly? I don't know how that happened. Then Lara made a list of why she is surprised I graduated.
reasons how i am astonished that you got thru college:
you hate people telling you what to do, you hate getting up early, you hate homework, you can always find something better to do, you would rather talk about makeup, you often have a hard time finding places (classrooms) even if you have been there before.....

Look it's Rainn Wilson in a rumpled suit on a plastic toy making me choke from laughing!

No comments: