Tuesday, September 2, 2008

well wishes from jason are the best kind

Date: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 11:19 AM
From: Stephanie Drury
To: Jason Rudd

I just got an email from my supervisor who wants to meet with me at 11:30 for my evaluation. Just as I predicted, it is today. And as I should have anticipated, with only 20 minutes notice. So I will have to bail on lunch. :(


Tuesday, September 02, 2008 11:23 AM
From Jason Rudd
To: Stephanie Drury

Respire in, respire out. Think of Amy Sedaris trying on Marc Jacobs shoes while Supergrass serves you ice cream in a large Texas-shaped ceramic bowl. Then, Lolly sings lullabies to her stuffed toys and you hear David Sedaris making a quilt in the den on his new sewing machine. Then he gives you the quilt, and it's the color of blueberries and smells like lillies. And looks like a bunny rabbit!

Date: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 1:03 PM
From: Stephanie Drury
To: Jason Rudd

Um, review wasn't good. Seriously. I have Trouble Concentrating.


Date: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 1:11 PM
From: Jason Rudd
To: Stephanie Drury

Is that what he said about your work performance, or your blasé attitude during the review? I send you *kitten kisses* and *blueberry dreams*. You can take a day off prawn defending to recharge your feline essence. I'll process the paperwork.

SEE: You concentrated throughout this entire message. He's wrong!

xoxo

No comments: