Thursday, September 18, 2008

designers?

Margaret Cho is cracking me up! She wrote this at her blog:

I am not voting for McCain. I hope that is obvious. I am sick of everyone saying – “He was a good soldier. He was a good soldier.”

Um yeah. He was captured.

So he was not that good.

Oh no she didn't! That made me laugh. The rest of her blog is really hilarious and really dirty so don't click on it if you might be offended. But you're here already, which you might not do if you were offended easily. Anywaysies. Anyhoodles!

I got a new camera (a cheap one but still) and I've been documenting my workday, because it's a big part of my life and pictures never get taken of it. (The reason for this is that it is
b o r i n g but I needed an excuse to take pictures.) I just got coffee with Denise & Shari. Feel happier. Meeting at 11:45. Feel sad. Have codeine, though. I didn't see Project Runway last night. There was a new one on last night, right? Well, I didn't see it. Kevin & Vanessa think that Lolly is going to look like Leeann when she grows up. I love everything Leeann designs. I bet she wins! I think Kenley is so cute but her attitude is the worst ever, and her voice is too. Carrie said: "I love Kenley's clothes (not always so much what she designs but what she wears) but she is the vilest hosebeast ever and I await her downfall." Ha ha!

I love this fall weather to bits and bits. Shari says it's scarf-like. It reminds me of 1993 when I was in my first year of college and Rhonda and I would drive around for no reason looking at the red and orange trees and listening to Siamese Dream, which was brand new at the time.

4 comments:

Team Wolfisaki said...

You know Leean is from Portland? You know i swear i think i saw her yesterday when we were going into the movie theater and she got out of her car and walked past, and i was like, i know her... where do i know her from... and then by the time she already passed it clicked but it was too late to take another look to make sure, but anways. Oh and i would like it if she won.

Team Wolfisaki said...

Suede says, "she's my client, i need to make her happy, so i'll probably be goin down the pant road."

We'll see how the use of "pant" (singular) goes over with you, eh?

stephy said...

UGH so I saw the newest episode tonight and he would not stop using pant in the singular! Steph wants to kick Suede's terribly styled ass. Seriously, a blue mohawk. So 2003! How do these people GET ON that show?

Simone said...

The girl that got eliminated in the second episode lives near me. She also may have bought fabric from us at a trade show. I thought she looked familiar and then JP saw her at Gelson's. I also love Leeann and if she doesn't make it to Bryant Park, I will be incredibly pissed. I think there is no way she can lose if she gets there.

I have never disagreed with the judges so much as I have this season. My vote for BP is Leeann, Korto and Jerel (or however you spell his name). It's taken me this long to really get into this season. I liked the jacket Suede made this week and the first dress he made, but other than that, he's worthless and annoying. Kenley also. Knows how to BUY great clothes, does not know how to make them. I can't stand her. I'm about to go to Australia and I hope I can download the next few episodes! Gah!

As for being offensive about McCain's war record, I thought of this a few weeks ago, but was hesitant to say it aloud, but here it is:

John McCain being a POW would qualify him to be President if the procedure was, for say an assembly line worker at Ford, after having a chassis dropped on him, to be made CEO by virtue of his close contact with cars.

Too much?