Sunday, September 21, 2008

documentation

I took pictures all day on Thursday of my workday.

When I walk to the bus in the morning it's still dark.

Photobucket

When I get off my first bus downtown it's still sort of dark.

Photobucket

But with the flash off the sky looks lighter in pictures.
Photobucket

This here's my desk. I drew on the computer screen for security purposes even though it was just my Google homepage I had up.

Photobucket

Then Shari and Denise and I walk to get coffee. They declined to be photographed.

Photobucket

This is Jorge our friendly neighborhood barista.

Photobucket

He resents having to wear clothes.

Photobucket

Then I get on the bus.

Photobucket

This is on the sidewalk at about 13th and John. My sentiment exactly.

Photobucket

Birds hopping.

Photobucket

Driving down Denny which is lined up with the Space Needle.

Photobucket

Outside Pretty Parlor

Photobucket

Inside Pretty Parlor.

Photobucket

Lolly & Anna

Photobucket

Rad apartment building

Photobucket

Driving home

Photobucket

And then I stopped!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! What is your job? I couldn't really tell from the pictures. And what time do you have to get there if it is still dark outside? I could never do that, I would cry even more in the morning before going to work! :)

stephy said...

Hi! I do risk analysis for a hospital. I get there at 7 am but I catch my bus at 6:10. It's so depressing in the middle of winter when you get to work and it's dark, and when you leave it's dark, that seriously makes me want to cry!

Team Wolfisaki said...

that's all rad. i think if i had abs like your barista, i would hate clothes equally as much. For some reason Lolly looks more mature in that picture, is preschool aging her already? But she's such a doll. i like that you have a window seat at your work, it's kinda exactly what i pictured, except without the window part. i can. not. believe. that you have to go to work in the dark. Ohmyga' are serious? When it's dark outside, you should be snuggling under the covers.... As i always say.

Anonymous said...

6:10! When do you have to wake up? A risk analyzer sounds like an interesting job..what do you have to do?

stephy said...

I think preschool is putting the years on Lolly-Bear, she feels very grown up about going.
It's torture to get up in the dark so I carefully load my ipod every night so thinking of good music will get me out of bed. For reals!
Risk analysis is basically doing chart review and scolding the doctors for often their piss-poor documentation.

stephy said...

PS - I wake up at like 5:45. I shower and blowdry at the speed of light!