Friday, December 12, 2008

wieners

Okay, so, please don't judge me. By no fault of my own, I maintain, I found this link to a book called The Big Penis Book. It's a French something or other book on the history of big wieners. I think it imagines itself to be art and doesn't think it's straight up dirty or anything, but it's not something you want lying around the house when you have small children underfoot. Well, I guess a book on wieners has to be at least a little bit dirty. Why am I trying to justify this?? So I found it mentioned in the NY Times and went to see if it was a joke, but they do have it at Amazon. The site doesn't have pictures but here is a review:

Oh dear. I am a 70 year old woman and I just happened across this big penis book in my son's room. My son is 45 years old and still single. I think he might be gay. That said, his big penis book is now in my room under my bed. So now my 45 year old single son is probably gay and angry. Well, he should get a job anyway or at least go find some real penis and stop reading about them in books like this. Good Lord this is a big penis book. And I love a big penis. And so does my son, apparently. I give this book ten thumbs up. I can't believe I never knew he was gay. He should get a job. Maybe as a dancer. Anyway, if you like a big penis, you will like this big penis book. Lord there are big penis's in this book. I mean big. Oh dear.

2 comments:

Rye said...

That is so funny! I don't doubt that you found the review on Amazon, but it sounds like some snarky college student writing it.

You should write a review.

Simone said...

I think I have seen the Big Breast Book and I must say it was a riveting, er, read (?). It was sad to realising while thumbing through it that I had no place in it.