Thursday, May 15, 2008

lazy housekeeping

Look! The Slipper Genie! You clean your floors just by walking around with these on! This is the evolved version of what Karla and I used to do in our dorm room at UA (put tape on the soles of our feet and scoot around).

Photobucket

This is random, but I'm taken with this floating staircase. Don't you want one?

This is what I overheard just now:

Shari: "Fox News says that beer rehydrates you better than water after a workout."

Alecia: "Yeah, well...consider the source."
I love my officemates.

4 comments:

Straight from the Norse's Mouth said...

I almost bought these for Christopher the other day! Pink ones!

And I have to say nope to the staircase.. too freaky for me.. I would get vertigo and fall off!

mushroommeadows said...

Genius!!!

Anonymous said...

That Shari girl sounds pretty awesome, maybe you should ask her if she wants to be your friend.

California Girl said...

ok, that staircase freaks me out! There is no way I could ever climb up it. Oh, no way. Nothing beneath me to hold me up..nuh uh...not gonna happen!