Tuesday, May 6, 2008

alt-tab

Last night was the end of the 13-week session with our group, but 4 of the 6 of us are going to keep meeting as a group (with 2 new people joining). We had all written down what we'll take away from the group and how each of us impacted us, and we had to read them to each other and I was bawling like a baby! People said the nicest things! I couldn't believe it. So it was really good but I'm super drained today.

So you know my favorite bad movie, "The Room", well here is an amazing interview done with its writer/director/producer/star, the inimitable Tommy Wiseau. Ryan said that Tommy "is like a cross between Ed Wood, Fabio, and something you would pull out of a shower drain." Watching this video gave me heart palpitations. He doesn't believe in rehearsals! That was not eneff emotion!

The quote of the day is brought to you by Simone. "I hope I can accept my kid's opinions. What will I do if they grow up to be Republicans who like bad music? Ugh. I don't know which is worse."

I'm going sort of heavy on the links today. Remember when people used to say HOTLINKS? Hahahahahaaa!!

No comments: