Everyone else is doing this so I will too.
10 things you may not know about me:
1. I was born in Colorado, then lived in Okalahoma, then moved to Arkansas, and then moved to Texas when I was 19. I miss the south every day of my life, but I still love living here.
2. I fall asleep thinking about how excited I am for coffee in the morning.
3. I decided I wanted to marry my husband after I read his children’s novel, but I hadn’t met him in person yet.
4. I hate checking voicemail more than just about anything.
5. I love Jessica Simpson. That's massively lame, but she reminds me of my friends back home.
6. I took piano for 12 years and used to teach lessons in college. I majored in piano performance for a semester until I decided I probably couldn’t make any money with that degree.
8. I ran the Austin Marathon my senior year of college, but I didn’t finish. At mile 22 my toes started bleeding through my shoes so I stopped and got on a pickup truck to the finish line.
9. I’m insatiable when it comes to new music and I make a mix cd every month.
10. I don't respect people who can’t explain why they believe what they believe. Same with people who say they will never change their minds on something. I think it’s such a waste of your brain, soul, and your humanity to close yourself off like that just because those things are too uncomfortable to think about. But I admire so much people who are willing to struggle with difficult ideas and be open to changing their minds for the sake of living closer to the truth.