Wednesday, August 6, 2008

baltimore, washington dc & raleigh, august 1 - 3

Neil Hamburger onstage in Baltimore
Photobucket

Backstage next to a drawing he asked me not to post after I'd taken it. So we'll compromise and I'll pixelate it.
Photobucket

Simone listening to Supergrass. It was randomly on the jukebox when we walked in, what a coincidence, we were inordinately happy about it.
Photobucket

Monumental.
Photobucket

Vegan pizza in D.C.
Photobucket

Skip and Simone make the penis puppet & cake puppet fight.
Photobucket

Mike doing regrettable myspacing after 5 shots of Jager.
Photobucket

Inside the vaults of avgeeks.com
Photobucket

A dinosaur of a DVD player
Photobucket

Gregg & Mike marvel at the 22,000 (??) films Skip has. It is one hell of a lot.
Photobucket

Curiouser and curiouser! Should we watch 'Courtesy in Traffic' or 'ABC of Sex Education for Trainable Persons?'
Photobucket

This is how we spent the whole night.
Photobucket

Simone's maiden name in the form of a magnet.
Photobucket

E.T. pillow lovingly handcrafted by Jermaine
Photobucket

More to come..

3 comments:

Snap to it! Sanp in time! said...

I wheeze laughed into my palm. Need E.T. pillow.

Rye said...

I want to lay my weary head on E.T.

Anonymous said...

I've SEEN That trainables movie! Didn't you watch it? it's amazing.