Wednesday, August 1, 2007

packyderm

Packing sucks! It makes me want to rip my face off and procrastinate on the interweb.

I just watched this Donnie Darko-y video three times in a row. It looks like they shot it all in one take. I don’t know what the official term for that is, but it doesn’t look easy.



Speaking of Bat for Lashes, I saw a picture of these feather eyelashes by MAC and they freaked me out. If I was talking to someone with those on their face I’d only be thinking about getting some scissors and snipping them off. I love fake eyelashes but these are from the devil.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Whenever I flip past the Family Guy I wonder why I don’t watch it more often. I think I need to pack more tv-watching into my busy schedule. My tv is on all the time and I think it makes me a better, smarter person. Debatable I realize, but I am not up for discussing it right this minute.

No comments: