Monday, December 14, 2009

i am so g.d. busy

that i only have time to write about my death pool picks for 2010. These are the celebrities I predict will kick it next year. Actually they weren't really chosen based on probability, because who would've thought Michael Jackson and Billy Mays would die this year? Billy Mays here! There's still time for you to send your Death Pool picks to Grapes of Rad before the new year.

Okay, so: my picks are

Norm MacDonald
Steve Jobs
Lindsay Lohan
Pete Doherty
Brian Posehn
Ralphie May
Richard Lewis
Artie Lang
Pat Sajak
Steve Buscemi

On the bench:
Dave Coulier
David Hasselhoff
Barack Obama

1 comment:

Simone said...

Curse you for your Obama pick!

Did I tell you I saw Richard Lewis at Phoenix airport last week? He was on my flight and looked like hell. You might be onto something there. I'll send you the pic I took.