Tuesday, March 1, 2011

oh hi mark


I haven't been posting much lately because I'm holding all this church sadness. I vascillate wildly between laughing at youtube clips of cats flushing toilets and then feeling overcome by grief that I feel down in my bones and it's just an awful lot. I'm getting through okay, though. I feel like goodness has come kind of out of the blue and helped me in a lot of ways. I really haven't felt something spiritual quite this viscerally in a long time though and it is exhausting. I wonder how much longer I'll have to carry it.

Well now this is getting too intense, time to post my new favorite website, Paula Deen Riding Things!

1 comment:

Still Breathing said...

Hugs! Church driven grief is hard to handle because you know it shouldn't happen. In carrying this sadness you are sharing in the sadness that Christ carries because of the broken state of His church.

God bless and prayers from across the pond.