Wednesday, March 16, 2011

never say no to panda

Carrie said this commercial will fulfill all my wildest dreams and did it ever!





Then I got this extremely excellent email about my blog last week. It made Email of the Day on the Facebook page.

From: Jayne Mendius
To: Stuff Christian Culture Likes
Subject: Hot? Or maybe not?

Stephanie,
Just wanted to know I'm dropping your often entertaining blog today because I'm personally appalled by your "ew" at my innocuous comment.

The thought that my husband and I finding each other "hot" (a common expression defined in the dictionary as : sexy, attractive) turns your stomach is your problem, not mine, but I wanted you to know your hostile attitude (which I just don't get, some Christian thing,, maybe?) has lost you two enthusiastic readers who will no longer be recommending your site to others.

I could say something equally rude to you in return, but I'll pass and just think of pleasant thoughts, like the hot sex life I enjoy with husband. Which is a topic brought up on YOUR site, not something I go around crowing about regularly.

Please, no response required.

JM

4 comments:

juls said...

Jayne has no sex life.

Those Panda commercials are awesome, I had to watch them all three times.

stephy said...

My favorite parts are where he bangs the keyboard against the desk and puts his paws in the flour!

Rye said...

I got distracted and confused while reading this: was it the panda that was having the hot sex life or the cheese that doesn't like your "ew" comments?

stephy said...

Now I'M confused. THANKS RYAN.